Big announcement: I just launched a special VIP community to help make your health journey stress-free! My goal? To give you the tools you need to feel more confident in your kitchen and your everyday life. I’ll be sharing everything from flexible gluten-free menus to guided workout routines (and a whole lot more). Here are 9 features you can look forward to.
Interactive Recipe Cards
When I prepare my nightly dinners, I’m cooking for six people. But, chances are, that’s not the same for you! Since we all have our own unique needs, I wanted to create recipe cards that would easily adjust to your demands. With this new interactive feature, you’re are able to type in how many people you’re serving and the ingredient list will automatically adjust.
While you can print the recipe for easy reference, I also added a digital feature where you can actually check off ingredients and direction steps as you complete them!
Sure, you’ll see some familiar recipes inside this exclusive site. But, members will also get my latest and greatest dishes — recipes that can’t be found anywhere else.
Plus, paired with each recipe is a section called “Flexible Flips”, where I show you how to creatively use up leftovers and easily transform one dish into something completely different. Think: Turning leftover halibut into a healthified halibut salad by simply adding plain Greek yogurt, chopped veggies, and other add-ins. Or, using leftover taco meat to create beef lettuce cups.
Menu Plans With Grocery Lists
Between work, family, and juggling various responsibilities, I know you’re busy. Seriously, who isn’t these days? That’s why, in an effort to save you time, I’m creating new meal menus every month.
These menus feature 7-days worth of breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, and desserts. Every meal is linked to a full recipe for easy reference and I make sure to incorporate leftovers into the mix (to save you money at the grocery store).
Speaking of the food store, each menu plan is paired with a matching grocery list. Just print it out or download it onto your smartphone and you’re all set!
Make Your Own Digital Recipe Book
See a recipe you want to try? Just hit the heart button on the top or bottom of every recipe card to save it for later! Before you know it, your favorites area will be filled with plenty of recipe inspiration — enough to start creating your own unique menu plans!
Resources That Will Save You Time, Money, and Energy
Let this collection of ever-growing resources serve as your ultimate toolbox to uncomplicated living. I’ve made sure to include it all: my favorite online food shopping places, kitchen tools that will save you time and energy, the gluten-free brands and ingredients I keep stocked in my pantry, quality workout great, my favorite beauty products, and travel essentials. In this section, I’m dishing out all of my secrets. Plus, I’m constantly updating this little black book for you!
I’m often asked about my at-home workouts and how I stay in shape despite having four kids. As a yoga teacher, I’ve created countless sequences throughout the years. Now, I’m sharing my go-tos with you in step-by-step guided video tutorials. My promise? All workouts will be easy to follow, quick, and effective!
Whether it’s sticking to a new way of eating or trying to adopt a regular workout ritual, a good support system is a key. By becoming a TFC VIP, you automatically gain access to my private Facebook group, which is filled with other inspiring flexible chefs. In this group, I’m sharing tips and answering your burning health questions.
When you sign up for Lifetime Membership, you’re given the key to unlock my 6-lesson course, “How To Go Gluten-Free Without Giving Up Your Favorite Comfort Foods.” This course covers the following:
- Introduction To Gluten-Free Living – All roads start here. Find out what gluten is, the benefits of adopting a gluten-free lifestyle, and how the GF diet has evolved over the last decade. In this lesson, I’ll introduce you to the term “naturally gluten-free” and show you how to live by the 90/10 food rule.
- Gluten-Free Baking: Flour Guide – Going gluten-free doesn’t mean you have to give up your favorite breakfast pancakes or on-the-go muffins! In this lesson, you’ll learn about the various gluten-free flours on the market today. Plus, unlock my best-kept secret that makes transforming recipes using regular flour into GF options a breeze.
- Transforming Veggies Into Comfort Foods – Love pizza, spaghetti, and other carb-heavy dishes? In this lesson, you’ll find out why we perceive carbohydrate-based foods to be comforting and how we can re-create the classics using vegetables.
- Gluten-Free Dining: A Healthy Night Out – When you first transition to a gluten-free lifestyle, dining out can seem like a real challenge. In this lesson, I serve up four actions that make dining out easy. Plus, get a list of important questions all gluten-free diners should ask their server.
- The Importance Of Menu Planning – Learn all about the art of menu planning. After taking this lesson, you’ll better understand your family’s unique needs, save money at the grocery store, and slash your time in the kitchen.
- Raising Gluten-Free Kids – This lesson is filled with advice from one health-conscious parent to another. See my advice for getting your kids excited about a healthy, gluten-free lifestyle.
Always Something New
I’ll be sharing new content on the 1st of every month. So VIPs will always have something new to look forward to!